All applicants are advised to upload their support documents online. The visa application link is :
Visa applications for which the passport, proof of payment and support documents are not received at the Mission within 10 days from application date will be automatically canceled. The visa application process starts following submission of valid and subsequently approved online applications. Incomplete applications and incorrect information will render your application for entry permit /visa void. Visa fees paid to the Embassy of the Republic of Ghana; Seoul are NON-REFUNDABLE.
VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Passport must be valid for at least six (6) months from date of departure. All passports with less than six (6) months validity from date of travel are not acceptable.
- 2 recent and identical colour passport size photographs
- Passports must bear signatures of bearers.
- Applicants under 18 years, require a signed authorization letter from both parents together with the photocopy of parent’s passports.
- Copies of passport of foreign nationals’ resident in Ghana (hosts of the visa applicants)
- Payment receipt issued by KEB HANA Bank (Visa fee).
- Signature on application form must tally with applicant’s signature in the passport.
- Photocopy of the bio-data page of applicant’s passport.
- Travel itinerary
- Hotel reservation or proof of accommodation
- Yellow fever vaccination certiﬁcate
- All VISA applicants must provide proof of FULL VACCINATION (in English)
BUSINESS / PROJECTS / EMPLOYMENT REQUESTS
- Invitation letter from the applicant’s Business Associates/Institution in Ghana
- Employment Contract/Letter/theme or title of documentary or project
- Proof of grant of Employment Quota by Ghana Immigration Service, from the prospective employer in Ghana
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR DIPLOMATIC AND OFFICIAL PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Note Verbal from applicant’s respective Foreign Ministry/Organization, Embassy or High Commission
- Copy of biodata page of the person in Ghana inviting the applicant.
- For a Diplomat in Ghana inviting the applicant, the former must include a copy of the Diplomatic ID.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR NON-AFRICAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Letter of invitation from person or institution in Ghana.
- Letter from present employer or educational institution in Korea confirming status. If self-employed, particulars of business registration
- Travel Order (for Business Visas only)
VISA APPLICATION FEES
|Single (30 Days)||80,000||120,000|
|Single (3 Months)||100,00||140,000|
|Multiple (6 Months)||120,000||160,000|
|Multiple (1 Year)||120,000||160,000|
Note: All fees are to be paid directly into the Ghana Embassy KEBHana Bank Account:
Account Name: Embassy of The Republic of Ghana
Bank Name: KEB HANA Bank
Account Number: 166-890075-57105
Swift Code: KOEXKRSE
For further information, you could call the Consular Section on the following telephone numbers for assistance:
02-3785-1427 or 02-749-8982