The Embassy of Ghana in Seoul wishes to inform the Ghanaian community that the Korea International Christian School (KICS) Preparatory School, founded in 2004 and based on the embassy’s recommendation, is offering a 30% tuition fee discount to interested parents who wish to enrol their children from kindergarten through high school in the prestigious institution (i.e. Grades K-12).
The mission of KICS PREP SCHOOL ACADEMY, with campuses in Seochu-gu, Seoul and Michuhol-gu, Incheon, is to educate students to become God’s People with emotional, intellectual, social, and global leadership using Christian teachers, Christian textbooks, Christian student composition, and Christian curriculum.
In accordance with the following Entry Requirements for Students, interested parties must submit the KICS Prep School Admission Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindergartners must be older than 4 years old.
- Students in the first grade must be over the age of six.
- All students must be aware that their parents have delegated the necessary authority to the school; consequently, they must adhere to school regulations and follow the instructions of the faculty and staff.
- When students follow all school rules, the school will provide them with the same educational opportunities, regardless of their race or gender.
- Students who require special tutoring will participate in a special program on campus, with the school’s permission required for any extracurricular activities.
- Students in seventh grade or higher must have faith in salvation.
In addition, parents who wish to enroll their children at the prestigious institution will
- Academic Scholarship : Students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement.
- WelfareScholarship : Students from low-income families who demonstrate academic and religious excellence among their peers.
- Brother & Sister Scholarship : Students with at least two siblings enrolled at the school are prioritized for admission.
- Pastor, Missionary Children Scholarship : Students from Pastoral and Missionary households
- Faculty Scholarship : Students whose parents are KICS employees
Please note that the following Cancellation Conditions apply :
- Applicants who provide false information and/or documents during the application process.
- Applicants with significant obstacles to studying due to a physical disability, mental illness, etc.
- Applicants whose parents are revealed to be heretics and, as a result, pose a grave threat to the school’s community and reputation.
The submission deadline is on or before January 31, 2023. Thank you.